Paddle For Hope
Terms & Conditions
By giving your details and participating in thePaddle For Hope @ Waterbourne, you agree to the terms and conditions in the EVENT LIABILITY WAIVER.
- I participate in this event at my own risk.
- I hereby attest and verify that I am 18 years or over and physically fit.
- If I am under 18 years I have my parent or legal guardian's permission to participate in this event.
- I agree to comply with the rules and directions of event officials and their personnel.
- I hereby allow the use of my name and image to be used in the media and for marketing purposes.
- I understand and accept that my email details will be added to the Waterbourne and Paddle For Hope databases and I will be contacted from time to time in regards to upcoming events and promotions. I understand that my details will never be distributed to a third party.
- I hereby acknowledge this waiver, release and indemnity discharge all persons, corporations, associations and bodies involved or otherwise engaged in promoting or staging the event and their servants, agents, representatives, officers and employees. This includes but is not limited to the various committees, members, and employees of all independent contracted suppliers to the event, SUPSNZ.COM Ltd, local councils, cities and districts and their respective officers, directors, employees, independent contractors, representatives, agents, volunteers, event organisers and sponsors whether or not the loss, injury or damage is attributed to the act or neglect of any or more of them.